Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LET LOVE DOWN

I can't remember when
He looked at me and cried
Said something broke inside of you
Were my best friend
Whatever come our way
You know I'm your gal 'till the e-e-end

When I finally go away
I know you'll look for me one day
When you let love down
Oh you let love down
I don't have to remind you
But you know that I'm around
When you let love down
Oh you let me down
Get a little love down
Let it down oh oh

I can't remember when
You put your hands on mine
But couldn't play in time when we
We're not together
Just sing a little song
Blueberry kisses forever

When I finally go away
I know you'll look for me one day
Oh yeah it's so sad
But it'll gone away

Im totally freaked out 4 u pixie!! :D

Im totally freaked out 4 u pixie!! :D
If there is u...im totally crazy...bcoz its not true..hahah..kau nak g m'sia??hahahp x kau mok agak kch..hohoo..nang dah gla tok...

Legion..

Cta tok pasal pa sbnarny...izit Gabriel ya jibrail??n Micheal is Mikail??hmmm..weird...plik da malaikat mok bunuh bayi..cta bes,p xda moral...tang bodo jak ehh..Doesnt make sense pun...p part org tua ya jd gila bes..hahahah...ee......jaik bis ehh..haha..the ending was so bored n old fashion..hahahSave

The note of denote...

hmm..boring...u should see this,colourful notes,damn,im realy hapi to c tat..hahah..making me patience in my desire..today is the third n i wish to continue further more to love my own blog...hahah..paa ka..hmm..but today..flu agik..angol da palak..flu.flu.flu..sik mancung gk hidung ku.hua3..

This is my soul..world of acoustic...

This is my soul..world of acoustic...
I wish i have a guitar,n make a song for "F"

El-nino...wonderkid...

El-nino...wonderkid...
Fernando Torres

this is my dream...

this is my dream...
McLaren of mine..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

All the best memory in our 1st month..:)

Today is the last day of January..hoho...speaking bout special thing in tat special month???hmmm..much to of it,but less to talk bout it..heheh..
Today is the due date 4 our first month in relationshp..many things we had in memories..hmm...gud things and bad things,hapiness and sadness,and more visual things happens...we had fight,but we solve it a nice n clear solutions..great ways n great talks always made us loving each other more n more n more...we met twice this month n yesterday was included too..heheh..but still could'nt make private meetings juz 2 of us..hmmm..talking bout a month,tat is so sweet...imagine a year..?omg...sooo special..would be lovely..hmmm...we talk,we care,we cry,we try n we even hold hands perfectly...duhh...
I LOVE YOU
Im so HAPPY even there is sadness...n madness..shock life...i wish i cn cud c her again n again,each day...we juz seeking through times emotionally,far better then pissing of..hahah..hmmm..nothing good imaginable factor than our love...n the fact is,tall n thin with short n fine cud really walk across against compromise ...wat a lifetime we had..n i hope...more romantic n lovely visions of time we will get through each other in future base in relatioships...We r really great n sweet 4 everything we had..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment